Those who use the Service (hereinafter referred to as “”Users””) shall agree to and comply with these terms.”
- Article 1 (Applicable)
- These terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- The registration shall be completed by the applicant applying for user registration by method designated by the Company and upon the Company approving it.
If the Company determines that the applicant for use registration has the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for user registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reason.
- ・When false informations are used when applying for use registration
- ・When the Company determines, for any reason, that the use registration is not valid.
- Article 3 (Management of E-mail Addresses and Passwords)
- The User shall manage the email address and password of the Service at his/her own risk.
Under no circumstances may Users transfer or lend their email address and password to a third party.
If the combination of e-mail address and password used to log in is consistent with the registered information, the Company shall consider the use to be of the User who has registered the e-mail address.
- If the combination of e-mail address and password used to log in is consistent with the registered information, the Company shall consider the use to be of the User who has registered the e-mail address.
- For use of this Service, User shall be paid a rebate based on the cashback rate separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website.
Any change in the rebate amount shall be approved by the User if the rebate presented by the broker is reduced.
- Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
- The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
- ・Destroying or interfering with the functions of our servers or networks
- ・Interfering with the operation of the Company’s services
- ・Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other Users
- ・Impersonating other Users
- ・Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
- Article 6 (Suspension of Service, etc.)
- If the Company determines that there is any of the following reasons, The Company is able to suspend the use of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
(Rebates prior to suspension of use shall be paid from the separate account.)
- ・When performing maintenance, inspection, or update of computer systems related to this service
- ・When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to incidents such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages or natural disasters
- ・When the computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
- ・Any other case when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or losses incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of reason.
- Article 7 (Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part or terminate user registration without prior notice.
- ・If User violate any of the terms of this agreement
- ・When it is found the false information were used for registration
- ・When the Company determines, for any reason, that the user is not appropriate for use
The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the User due to the acts performed by the Company in pursuance of this article.
- Article 8 (Disclaimer)
- The Company’s liability for default shall be exempted if deemed to not be a cause of Company’s willful misconduct or negligence.
The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. conducted between the User and other Users or third parties with respect to the Service.
- Article 9 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
- The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User as a result. (Rebates of fractional accounts shall be excluded.)
- The Company may change these terms at any time without notifying the User if deemed necessary.
- Article 11 (Notice or Contact)
- Notifications or communications between the User and the Company shall be made in the manner designated by the Company.
- Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
- The User may not assign or pledge to a third party the status of the Service Agreement or any rights or obligations under these terms without prior written consent of the Company.