- Article 1 (Personal Information)
- “Personal information” refers to “personal information” as used in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual through name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
- The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, etc. when the user registers to the Service.
In addition, the Company may collect information on transaction records and settlements, including personal information made between Users and business partners from our business partners (cryptocurrency exchanges are included. Hereinafter referred to as “business partners”).
- Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
- The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- ・To provide and operate our services
- ・To answer any inquiries from User (including verifying identity)
- ・To send e-mails about new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service that the user is using and other services provided by the Company
- ・For necessary contacts, such as maintenance and important notices
- ・To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their own registration information
- ・Purpose corelated to the purposes above
- Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the revised purpose of use is related to that of before.
When a change in the purpose of use is made, the revised purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
- Article 5 (Use of personal information to third parties)
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user’s consent in advance, except in the following cases.
Provided, however, that it does not infringe on any cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- ・When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property
- ・When it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- ・To stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the reciqient of said information shall not fall under the category of third party in the following cases:
- ・When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- ・When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When the Company is requested to disclose personal information from a user himself/herself, the Company will disclose the following.
- ・When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- ・When there is a risk of causing a significant hindrance to the proper execution of the Company’s business
- ・In the event of violation of other laws and regulations
- ・Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information.
- Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part, or in other cases we may cancel the registration as a User without prior notice.
If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the corresponding User can correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction”) by following the procedures designated by the Company.
When the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the User, the Company shall correct the personal information.
The Company shall notify the User when it makes corrections or any other changes based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it has decided not to make corrections.
- Article 8 (Suspension fo Use of Personal Information etc.)
- If a User requests deletion or suspension of use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use”) due to the fact that it may be handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it has been acquired by illegal means, the Company shall, without delay, carry out the necessary investigations.
Based on the survey results set forth in the preceding paragraph, if the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company will suspend the use of said personal information.
The Company shall notify the User when the Company suspends the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when the Company has decided not to suspend the use.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters stipulated in this policy.